- CU Affiliated
Admission to the Honours and General course shall be done on the basis of Aggregate marks secured by a candidate in the qualifying examination. Aggregate marks of a candidate shall mean the marks obtained in top four subjects (excluding Environmental Studies) in the immediately preceding qualifying examination.
For candidates passing the H.S. (10+2) Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education under old system, marks obtained in top five subjects shall be considered to determine their aggregate marks.
For Honours Students: ( General Category )
( Any One of the Following Criteria )
1. 50% in Aggregate and 45% in the concerned subject in which Honours is desired OR
2. 55% in the concerned subject in which Honours is desired OR
3. 50% in Aggregate if the subject was not studied in the previous qualifying examination in which Honours is desired
1. 40% in Aggregate OR 40% in the concerned subject in which Honours is desired
For Admission in the General Stream : 30% in aggregate.
1. Print out of the 'Online Application Form' along with the 'Unique Application No'
2. Mark-sheet and Admit Card of the last qualifying examination in original and one set Photo copy of these documents
3. Age Proof certificate in original and photocopies of Madhyamik Certificate / Admit Card.
4. Three copies of recent Passport sized colour photographs.
5. Documents from appropriate authority in support of SC/ST and Other Backward Classes (OBC) wherever applicable.
6. Migration Certificate in original, if a candidate is migrating from Other Board / University.
Note - If any discrepancy is detected at any stage of the admission process, the admission shall be cancelled.Click here to Proceed